Friday, July 16

Cheezie 5K Playlist

The music I listened to when I ran the Cheese Heritage Festival 5K.

Cheezie 5K Playlist (53 minutes including warm-up)

What I Am - Edie Brickell (warm-up)

I Surrender {Brooklyn Bounce Remix} - Discotronic
I’m Running - Mary Mary
I Turn To You {DJ Gollum Remix} - Empyre One
Brave - Nichole Nordeman
Strong Enough - Cher
Shine - Anna Nalick
Any Way You Want It/Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’ - Glee Cast
Jump - Madonna
Wolfgang’s 5th - Wolfgang Gartner
Explosive - Bond
Stronger - Britney Spears
Shine Like It Does - INXS
Only You - Train
I Run For Life - Melissa Etheridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)