I had a mystery ailment yesterday and I was sooooo tired. I felt like I'd eaten the apple in Snow White. I came home from work and took a 2 hour nap, went back to work and then come home for another 4 hour nap, and still went to bed at a normal time and slept for 9 hours.
And in the midst of all that sleeping, I had weird food porn dreams. I dreamt of macaroni & cheese. Raviolis. Toasted English muffins with jam. Lasagna. Cheesy garlic bread. Fettucini alfredo. Baked potatoes. Thanksgiving dinner (specifically mashed potatoes and dressing). Paninis. Manicotti. Fresh baked bread dripping with butter.
All carbs. All foods I've been avoiding.
Very very strange.
9 months ago
That's so funny! I always take that as a good sign that I'm really into my diet. That's when I have those kinds of dreams.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling well rested soon!
Did you at least enjoy your food in the dreams? or did you think you were dieting and resist?
Oh, I have food porn day dreams all the time. The most prevalent is about the cheese on pizza from New York [which totally has the best pizza ever. None of this Maine crap!] Oh. Now I want pizza. Hahaha.
ReplyDelete