Saturday, July 31

Wait! Are Those Cheekbones?

Last weekend a friend that I don't see very often commented that she could see the weight loss in my face. I honestly hadn't really noticed it. So today I snapped a photo, and compared it with a photo that was taken with that same friend back in November. (A photo that made me cringe when I saw it.) There's a difference of about 20-25# between the two pictures...I'm not sure exactly what I weighed in November.



Yep. I think she's right!

2 comments:

  1. STUNNING! You are doing fantastic!!!
    <3 Mortonpixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new picture! You look great. That's really a big difference for 20 or so pounds. Thanks for posting it!

    teresa

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)