
Teresa at Today Is A Good Day To Diet gave me the Versatile Blogger Award.
The first step in receiving the award is say thank you. Thanks Teresa. :) Check her out everyone! (My favorite post by her is "Venus of Willendorf Is A Goddess Too.") Not only is her blog a joy to read, but she also makes gorgeous jewelry that she sells at Rock Paper Tree.
The second step is to share seven things about myself.
1. My favorite color is orange.
2. I pretty much rock at Jeopardy if the categories are literature, art, music, history, or anything to do with words. (But I totally suck at politics and sports.) My mom tapes all the episodes (yes, on a VCR....remember those?) and she, my brother, and I have marathon Jeopardy showdowns.
3. I have wildly eclectic tastes in music. A playlist for running can include Broadway tunes, Pavarotti, Britney Spears, Queen, and neoswing.
4. I've lived in 7 different states (and more cities than I can count).
5. I'm a published poet (though only in obscure poetry journals).
6. I'm addicted to online shopping.
7. Guilty pleasure: a cheesy based-on-a-true-story Lifetime movie, a glass (or two) of expensive red wine, and Green & Black's 85% dark chocolate.
The third step is to nominate 15 other blogs. I don't know who to pick! So, if you're reading this, and would like to play along, consider yourself nominated. :)
THANKS AGAIN TERESA!
No comments:
Post a Comment