Thursday, July 1

C25K Progress Week 3 (X2)

I had to repeat Week 3 simply because I couldn't download the podcast for Week 4 since my laptop caught a virus and was in the hospital.

W3D1 (2) - June 29
Ugh. It was brutal. I couldn't even finish the 3-minute runs. But I was really hurting afterward, and I ached all day, which I haven't felt since the first week, so I think I increased my speed and was running faster.

W3D2 (2)
I didn't do it. I was tired, overslept, and just stayed in bed for an extra 30 minutes. Plus, I was annoyed because (1) I'm kinna bored with W3 and ready to go on to W4 and (2) my running buddies have abandoned me (one has a horrible knee problem and the doctor grounded her, and the other is starting a new job and is focused on that).

W3D3 (2) - July 4
It's a bad idea to (1)skip 4 days and (2) drink wine and not sleep enough the night before run day. I did it, but it sure wasn't easy.


Alright, Week 4, I shall conquer thee next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)