I have wanted to blow up the scale for several weeks. It has stubbornly been bouncing back and forth between 222 and 224 and refusing to go any lower.
But you know what the scale is completely oblivious to? It doesn't recognize the incredible increase in energy I've been feeling. It doesn't notice that I've lost so many inches that I don't really have any clothes that fit any more. It is unable to see the bones that are slowly emerging from beneath the layers of fat.
So, this afternoon, the scale got stuffed into the closet. It really doesn't have any right to sit there on the bathroom floor and mock me.
July 26 - I dragged out the scale this morning for a weekly weigh-in (because I'm participating in a challenge on 3FC and have a challenge partner so I can't drop out). And I lost 2.6 pounds this week! I almost felt like the scale was saying to me, "See? I can change the numbers ! Just please don't put me back in that closet!" LOL
9 months ago
oh man, I have so been there with the scale. Congratulations on the week!
ReplyDelete