I've been thinking about buying a bicycle for several weeks. But I haven't ridden a bike since I was like 13 so I don't know if I could even balance one anymore. And I worry about bike maintenance and what if I break down 10 miles from home? And I don't know anything about bicycles so I'm leery of buying one used, and a good new one can be very pricey.
I decided to take a baby step and get an exercise bike.
I found one on craigslist for $35, and when I called, the guy said if I'd come get it, I could have it for $10. It's a big hulking old thing but it works. I just can't figure out how to use the controls for speed and distance. It also looks really silly sitting in my tiny living room...haha!
So, I'm adding biking to my weekly exercise routine.
The title of this post is inspired by that really obnoxious song by Queen.
Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah
Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
On your marks get set go
Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
Bicycle race
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment