Saturday, August 28

Not the fattest girl in the room

This photo was taken with my friends Katy and Jean at the county fair last night. (I'm the one in the middle.) Can I just admit that my first thought when I saw it was a not-so-nice "I'm not the fattest girl in the room!" Beyond that horrible thought, I just think it's a great picture...and it's wonderful to not want to burn a photo of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)