Absolutely none of my autumn/winter clothes fit anymore. Hooray. But that means shopping. Not so hooray.
I've been trying on a few things at thrift stores because I really don't want to invest a lot of money in clothes. Pants are driving me utterly bonkers. Size 14's sit perfectly across my butt and fit with just the right amount of snugness at the thighs. But...they're about 3 or 4 inches from zipping because of my tummy. Size 16's hang in flapping sheets from my butt and thighs, but zip up perfectly. Gah!
Running is apparently shrinking the butt and thighs and neglecting the tummy. I guess I really need to be focusing on some cross training before I become horribly misshapen.
Cold weather is still at least six weeks away, so I have time to deal with this.
I'm also having bra issues. The 40DDs are long gone and now the 38DDs are getting floppy. And my boobs are old and need all the help they can get! Nothing available in regular sizes works, though. I'm debating about going to a boutique for a fitting and buying some very expensive bras in non-Wal*Mart sizes. I hate to spend the money, though, when I don't know how long they'll fit me.
At least shirts are being cooperative. Any XL or L fits just fine. Well, as long as it's not a tailored button-down...those gape horribly at the boobs!
Blerg. :)
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment