Tuesday, October 5

One Third!

This morning I weighed in at precisely 215 which means I am one third of the way to my goal!



Those pounds did not come off without a battle so I'm pretty much ridiculously happy about this! The first 12 come off in a whooshy-barely-even-trying kinna way. The next 5 came and went for THREE MONTHS. Gah! That was really rough. And the final 8 came off just since September 1.

This also marks one third of the way to my Onederland by Christmas goal - 8 down, 16 to go!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I bet you'll make it by Christmas; you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your milestone! Keep it up and you'll be in Onderland in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)