Friday, October 29

Running....in pictures

Marbear at A Quest for Health & Happiness recently shared photos of the absolutely stunning places where she enjoys running. Even though my landscapes cannot compete with hers, I thought I would also share photos of the places I run most frequently.



COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS



UPGROUND RESERVOIR



METRO PARK



BIKE TRAIL



STATE PARK

2 comments:

  1. OMG ... I am SO jealous! I wish the leaves would turn colors here like that. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately those beautiful autumn leaves soon go away and then comes the much dreaded SNOW. Blerg. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)