While on vacation, I spent a few days tacking the major Fall House Cleaning. Scrubbing walls, washing windows, laundering curtains, mopping floors, cleaning the refrigerator.
Honestly, cleaning is one of my least favorite activities. And in the past I especially hated it because it was uncomfortable and exhausting and left me aching for days. I still didn't enjoy the process this time, but I discovered something incredible. It wasn't physically challenging. I was able to bend, stretch, and stoop with ease. I didn't feel like an awkward elephant while on the step ladder. And I didn't experience a single ache or pain in the days following.
Who knew losing a little weight and working out on a regular basis could have such an awesome impact on daily life? I'm pretty much ridiculously happy about this.
9 months ago
I agree, weighing a bit less makes even the smallest tasks easier! Good job!
ReplyDeletethis is great! congrats.
ReplyDeleteSee, I'm just the opposite. I LOVE to clean. My hubby swears I have OCD when it comes to cleaning our house. LOL What an awesome NSV for you! Doing the happy dance! :)
ReplyDeleteYou SHOULD be happy about this, as it is truly a fantastic thing. :)
ReplyDelete(BOO! I know halloween just passed, but isn't this still kind of like seeing a ghost right now!?)
Thanks all! :D
ReplyDelete@Stephanie - Seriously? You *like* cleaning? Inconceivable! lol
@Diana - Hey girl!!! HUGS! Golly, I miss you. :)