Thursday, November 4

Every body is different

A current post at 3FC is about how people distribute their calories throughout the day. I've been quite surprised that I am the only person that responded who eats a large breakfast and a small dinner. I know every body is different, but I expected at least a few people to also be breakfast eaters. I'm just not very hungry in the evening and I figure I don't need energy to sleep, so why eat a large dinner? I've also found that I sleep more restfully when my tummy isn't full.

What about you bloggy friends? How do you distribute your calories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)