I saw a ZERO this morning.
Not a 4.
Not a 3.
Not a 2.
Not a 1.
A ZERO! :D
Weigh-in this morning was 208.9! Onederland seems so close! :D
And I've had the song Zero Zero Zero by Sam Phillips in my head ever since stepping off the scale this morning. I can't find it anywhere online to share with you though.
Big numbers go by
I close my eyes
I never count a large amount
my lucky number is below one
you never know when you might need a zero
9 months ago
OH how sweet it is! S - OH proud of you. Keep r - OH - lling along. ;o)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Thanks Andrea...appreciate the support! :)
ReplyDeleteRochester! That is SO freakin' awesome!!! I am just SO proud of you for hanging in there ALL summer long like you did, and now to see that everything is finally paying off is just wonderful! You'll be at onederland soon... What a fantastic moment to celebrate that will be! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Diana. YOU kept me going through those rough summer months!!! {hugs}
ReplyDelete