Sunday, October 10

That's better!

I had a really crappy weigh-in on Friday for the blog challenge. I'm happy to report that things are as they should be once again.



And I'm still on track to reach Onederland by Christmas. For 15# in 11 weeks, I'll need to average a loss of 1.36# per week. Sounds doable!

5 comments:

  1. That is totally do-able!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? See? I told you it would be better! :) WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Again...
    I have an award for you too!
    A different one.
    Come by for the details.
    I'm sorry it's taken me so long to pass along the one you gave me and that I"m doing both together.
    It's just more than I thought....
    Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just rockin' this weight los out these days, Rochester! I'm so proud of you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)