9 months ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To read recent posts, scroll down.
To read other posts, clink on the links
by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"
Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top
for more info about me and my program.
Please say hi, and come back soon.
________________________________________________________________
With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.
(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)
Woohoo on the new header!! And thanks for the shout out! Your blog post backgrounds show up white on my computer?? And I would say the background of the header looks more green than tan. I wouldn't call it an ugly green, though. Hmm, so interesting how the monitors play tricks on us.
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd tell you that on my work computer, your post backgrounds are still white and the header background is beige, not green.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori!
ReplyDeleteWell, I just changed everything...problem solved...lol!