How's the dieting, you ask? Could be better, I answer. I slid off the wagon a bit while on vacation at the end of October, and I never fully got back on. Partly, laziness. Partly, just too ^$@* busy with work to give a lot of thought to food. Partly, fear. Onederland is unknown territory (I haven't been there in a very very long time) and there's a part of me that wants to stay where it's comfortable.
And exercise? Ha! The time change, shorter daylight hours, dreadful weather, and an insane work schedule have totally thrown my exercise routine into a shambles. I guess there's some small consolation in acknowledging that I at least miss it. Miss it quite a bit in fact.
Just a quick update on the dating front (for those of you who are following those posts). I continue to be charmed by Eric (the artist) and Alex (the nurse). I learned this evening in a phone conversation with Bill that he plays Santa Claus during the holidays. You have no idea how desperately I'm hoping he asks me out....just so I can say I dated Santa! LOL! Things are a bit bumpy with Chris (redneck #1)....so I think communication with him may be coming to an end. Bradley (redneck #2) is off the list.
I start online college classes again next week. Ugh. I'm not sure how exactly how I'm going to juggle work, school, exercise & diet, AND dating. It was difficult enough before dating entered the mix.
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment