Tuesday, November 16

Choices choices

When I signed up for an account with an online dating service, I made the decision that I would just let things happen and not aggressively try to pursue anyone or anything. Honestly, I wasn't really expecting much, so to have active communications going on with *five* different men is a pleasant surprise. Either I'm attractive and interesting....or there are a lot of desperate men out there. ;)

So right now these are my choices.

Eric. Definitely at the top of the list right now. He's an artist, which earns him automatic bonus points. He's articulate, easy to converse with, interesting, and reasonably good looking.

Alex. He's witty, fun, intelligent, and always keeps me guessing (in a good way). He's a nurse, and cute (though shorter in height than what I generally consider attractive). The major downfall with Alex is that he's an atheist which I'm more than a little uncomfortable about. I'm not overly religious, but my faith is important to me, and I'd like to have that in common.

Bill. He's a big sweet romantic teddy bear. He says all the right things without seeming like he's just try to impress me. Right now, I'd think he'd be a fabulous date, but I'm not quite so sure about anything long term.

Bradley and Chris. They are both charming rednecks. Beer, cars, hunting, country music. They both call me "hun" and try to woo me with words even though they are completely incapable of spelling. :) I'm uncertain about both of them, because they don't fit what I would describe as "my type," but I'm willing to admit that maybe I need to revise that.

It will be interesting to see where this goes....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I give thumbs up to Eric and Bill! :) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! I think you may be right about Eric and Bill. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)