I realized today that I'd forgotten to post a monthly update for October. I guess that's because it was a rather unremarkable month. Just kinna more of the same.
I lost about 4.5#. Weigh-in on October 3 was 216.9 and weigh-in on November 1 was 212.4. I had a 2.2# gain because of bad vacation choices and TOM all in the same week. I was back on track with a 208.9 weigh-in on November 7. Getting closer to Onederland...and I still believe it's doable by Christmas.
I didn't lose many inches at all. One from bicep, one from calf, two from hips. No change in my other measurements. I'm still in my size 14's but they're getting just a teensy bit lose. My smaller size 14's don't quite fit yet though.
A decrease in the number of daylight hours and some nasty weather has affected my running. My schedule is now one weekday run (if I'm lucky) and one weekend run. And I've plateaued at about 3 miles. I just can't quite seem to do more than that. Some days, even the 3 miles is difficult. The cold really makes my leg muscles hurt, no matter how much I warm up. :(
I've been doing more exercising with DVDs to make up for the decrease in running. I totally love kickboxing! I'm having fun with belly dancing also. I do Jari Love's Get Ripped & Chiseled a few times a week; I enjoy it but it's definitely NOT easy.
And that was October.
My only plan for November is to stay on track. Colder weather and less daylight really makes me want to go into hibernation mode, which means eating too many carbs and sleeping too much. I'm fighting it! I've come too far to turn back now. :)
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment