Wednesday, December 1

Two Sides of Happy

Not happy about...

I've gotten very lazy about my food and exercise. Luckily, my body doesn't seem to yet realize this and I still saw a loss on the scale this week. But I know I need to get my butt back in gear. Soon.

Very happy about...

Alex asked me out on a date. I'm six kinds of excited. :D And I promise I'll tell you about it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your date! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)