Saturday, June 26

C25K Podcast

There are a lot of choices out there for C25K podcasts, and I've listened to many of them this week. I finally found one that I LOVE.

Everyone's taste in music is different, but if you're looking for a podcast I encourage you to check out this one. I would describe the music as alternative rock/techo dance. The tempo is fantastic and the music is fun. The woman who narrates it is a bit chatty, but she makes you feel like you're running with a friend. And how can you not love a woman who is wheezing right along with you and goes by the name "Chubby Jones." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)