Monday, June 7

Oh! This Is Yummy!

When I eat junky processed refined preservative-filled sodium-laden CRAP there are so many healthy foods that just taste gross.

I love rediscovering the yumminess of healthy food.

Fish is a perfect example. When I'm in a bad-eating place, fish makes me gag. I can't even stand the smell of it. But tonight I had tilapia for dinner, and...oh! it was yummy! I wanted seconds.

Veggies taste so divinely earthy. (Brussels sprouts with lemon and thyme, oh my!) Fruit is like a decadent sweet. (Strawberries, apricots, peaches, blueberries...who needs chocolate?)

This is one of those things I want to remember when I'm tempted to stray from well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)