Wednesday, June 9

Reflection of Me

My secretary and I were comrades in an unhealthy lifestyle.

Starting the day with 2 cups of coffee and 2 cigarettes.
One or two days of the week, one of us would go to the coffee shop on the corner for pastries.
Take-out for lunch.
Drinking a pot and a half of coffee and smoking throughout the day.
Eating chocolate whenever we were stressed.
Always tired and grumpy.
Frequently complaining of tummy aches or headaches.
Making self-deprecating comments about being fat.

As I have embarked on a journey of wellness and she has continued on the old path, it's very enlightening to see my old self reflected in her behavior. And I'm definitely hoping I'm influencing her to change as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)