Friday, June 4

Thwarted

I was thwarted by Wal*Mart this evening. All day I was thinking about Totino's Pizza Rolls. I'm not sure why, it's never been one of my favorite foods. Nasty little bundles of chemicals masquerading as nutrition.

By the time I went shopping, I had totally justified the purchase of those Pizza Rolls. (I would eat only as many as was within a reasonable calorie/carb amount. And I could just deal with the little tummy ache from the wheat in the "crust.")

So, I strolled down the frozen aisle on a quest for Pizza Rolls. Hrm, not in the pizza section. Not in the snack section either. Maybe the frozen meal section? Nope. I walked up and down those two frozen aisles over and over again for twenty minutes.

There were NO pizza rolls in all of Wal*Mart. Inconceivable! Sheer coincidence saved me from a dietary disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)