Wednesday, July 7

C25K Dream

Usually when I remember a dream, it's because it's important. I just woke up from a scarey dream about C25K, and even though I don't understand it, I want to write it down here because I think it will be relevant when I take the time to examine it.

(If anyone reading this is good at dream analysis, please leave a comment! Thanks.)

In the dream, I was doing C25K with two other people (the husband of a woman who was running with me for awhile and a friend who has talked about running with me). All of us started out carrying backpacks, but I quickly realized that mine was too heavy and awkward so I dumped almost everything out.

We were running around a body of water that seemed similar to the pond on my parents' property. At first I was really struggling because for some reason I kept getting too close to the water's edge and I was afraid I was going to fall in. And then somehow I kept finding myself among all these ruins (like old fallen temples) and I was having to climb over things to go forward.

Toward the end of the dream, I was on top of a pile of ruins, like several storeys in the air, and I couldn't figure out how to get down. The people I was running with were on the ground, singing and chanting. I slowly started moving the pieces that surrounded me - there were giant balls and enormous columns and large rectangular-shaped pieces, all made out of stone.

To move one of these, I had reached out to the pile of rubble across from me, and had gotten stuck with my hand over there. I couldn't move my hand back without losing my balance. I was totally panicking. I realized, though, that by knocking all these different pieces to the ground, I had created a pile that I could step down onto and crawl across to get to the ground.

I successfully made it back to the ground, and we all began running again, and there were no more obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)