The nights are getting chillier (low 60s or high 50s) which is good because the weather is beautiful in the morning for a run. But it also means even colder temps are coming. I don't like cold. I don't like being cold. I don't like winter. So I know that as the temperatures continue to plummet, and the sun rises later and later each morning, it's going to become increasingly difficult to motivate myself to get out and run.
So I did research on cold weather gear and ordered some stuff. I found a lot of name brand quality stuff for super cheap on Sierra Trading Post. My shipment arrived today, and now I have no excuses to not keep running. Even when the snow flies. *EEK*
I'm even planning to register for a 5K race in January known by the oh-so-appealing name: Blizzard Buster. (It sounds more like something I'd like to order at Dairy Queen than a race! Ha!)
9 months ago
Look at you getting all prepared! :D That's awesome! No excuses indeed... ;) You're doing awesome with your running, it's really incredible!
ReplyDelete