Tuesday, September 14

Success X3

On Sunday morning, I weighed in at 220.5. I was all kinds of happy about that because

1. I'd finally broken through the 221 wall that had blocked me ALL. SUMMER. LONG.
2. I was almost to the point of having lost 20 pounds
3. The 2-teens were just around the bend

I checked my weight Sunday night, Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday morning...and it just kept dropping in small increments. (Yeah, a little obsessive...)

So even though it's not an official weigh-in day, I'm declaring success! I have lost 20.8 pounds and I'm into the 2-teens....yahoooo!



My other success for the week is that I set TWO personal records in running! Booyah!

On Sunday morning I ran a 5K distance in 39:20.
This morning, on a 2 mile run, I did a one mile pace of 12:22.

3 comments:

  1. *applause* BRAVO!! Way to stick with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! That's so awesome, Rochester! I'll be SO stoked when I get to the two-teens, it's gonna be rediculous! Fantastic job. :D

    Where are your new running shoes!? You've run TWO 5Ks now... I think you deserve them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrea - Thanks! :)

    @Diana - Knowing you, you'll be in the 2-teens like...tomorrow! ;) You keep reminding me about those running shoes...I guess I need to listen to you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To read recent posts, scroll down.

To read other posts, clink on the links

by date under "Archives" or by topic under "Labels"

Also make sure to check the pages up there at the top

for more info about me and my program.


Please say hi, and come back soon.

________________________________________________________________


With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

(Thomas Foxwell Buxton)